Dr. Shourish Chakravarty Economic Modeling & Forecast Consultant
Areas of expertise
- Economics, Statistical, and Econometric Modeling
- Data Science/Machine Learning
- Environmental Economics
- Ph.D. Applied Economics and a minor in Statistic, University of Florida, United States.
- MSc Economics, University Arizona, United States.
- BSc Economics, Mumbai University of Lagos, India.
Shourish has a wealth of experience in applying economic tools to both theoretical and practical phenomena. He is currently a research scientist/postdoctoral scholar at the University of Florida’s Southwest Florida Research and Education Center (UF-SFREC) where he is applying his knowledge and skills to grant-funded projects. Before now, he worked as a research scientist/postdoctoral research scholar in the Advanced Computing and Artificial Intelligence (ACAI) lab at Purdue University, where he also worked on many grant-funded projects. He is highly skilled in economic, statistical, and econometric modeling, as well as experimental designs, with over 7years of experience. He completed his Ph.D. in Applied Economics from the University of Florida, a master’s degree in Applied Economics from the University of Arizona, and a Bachelors in Economics from Mumbai University, India.